Saturday, February 25, 2012
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Thursday, February 02, 2012
I recieved a package yesterday.
From: ACNE Studios Stockholm
So along with my new long awaited ACNE boots I have gathered my current essentials that will get me through the rest of this long wet Sydney summer and into Autumn and Winter!
These are MY 2012 basics/essentials.
What are yours??
- A belief that things have a set of characteristics that make them what they are, and that the task of science and philosophy is their discovery and expression; the doctrine that essence is prior to existence
- The view that categories of people, such as women and men, or heterosexuals and homosexuals, or members of ethnic groups, have intrinsically different and characteristic natures or dispositions
- ACNE Timber boots (everyday heels)
- AESOP Fabulous Face Oil and Rind Concentrate Body Balm (to keep hydrated and fresh)
- Ginger&Smart Clutch (for a burst of colour)
- Dinosaur Designs and Serge Thoraval rings (to accessorise)
- R.M.Williams boots (for lasting comfort and style every day)
- Lee leather jacket (for the extra layer)
- Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick (for red kisses)
- Chloe Signiture Scent (my perfume of choice)
- Ksubi Jeans (my blue skinny jean)
My niece, always wearing a headpiece and always wearing pink!
My Dolce with his golden locks and big brown eyes.
My sister arriving stylishly late with food
My (handsome) boyfriend. red wine, check shirt and Dinosaur Designs ring.
My apple crumble in a classic red dish
A family gathering, in style.
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Just doing some tourist things while some family are in Australia from Kansas City, USA.
Today I ventured around Darling Harbour before meeting up with our visitors and my parents and for lunch in the Botanical Gardens. I plan to return on a warm night for a sunset picnic.. such a divine place right in Sydney CBD its just magical!
Unfortunately I missed getting some outfit posts of myself.. I was all caught up in the beauty of the gardens! I did a little outfit repeating today so nothing new to see!
Posted by hannah at 11:11 am